Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit on October 12-13th 2018 in Atlanta!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 63
Hosts: Dr. Peter Boulden & Dr. Craig Spodak
Guest: Dr. Mark Costes, Founder of Dental Success Institute
- There’s no one right model for setting up a dental practice, it must be tailored to the owner’s goals and the specific geographic area.
- Boulden predicts the rise of the “Super GP,” a dentist who has skills and training to do more services than they have traditionally. Less will be referred out.
- Technology is allowing a wider range of dentists to practice a wider range of skills.
- “The grass is greener” is always psychology.
- Most dentists don’t have a business. If you’re not making more than 30% as dentist owner then it’s a glorified job.