Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 307
Hosts: Dr. Craig Spodak
Guest: Dr. Kyle Stanley
· Dr. Kyle Stanley’s journey from start-up to redbook and his introduction to the show.
· The significance of trust in patient-dentist relationships and the power of effective case presentations.
· The challenges of full-time dentistry
· The importance of finding purpose outside of the dental profession
· Dentistry as an ingrained identity, not suitable for everyone
· The importance of setting true expectations for mental wellness in dentistry
· The concept of the ‘triangle of blame” in dentistry and the need for mental resilience in dental schools
· Dr. Kyle Stanley’s personal growth and mental health experiences
· The power of emotional response and vulnerability in helping others
· Ways to get involved with Lightside Dentistry and the Bulletproof Summit, including bringing your team to the summit
Bulletproof Summit – PROMO CODE: STANLEYSUMMIT23
I think one of the big problems that we have as dentists is that our purpose in life is to be the best dentist in the world. Our purpose in life is to be a dentist. That is our problem. And that’s why so many of us suffer. Because when you align your purpose in life with something that is bound to fail there’s going to be an open contact or open margin, that your entire self-worth drops with that.- Dr. Kyle Stanley