Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 46
Hosts: Dr. Peter Boulden & Dr. Craig Spodak
Guest: Dr. David Phelps, founder of Freedom Founders and host of Dentist Freedom Blueprint Podcast
Watch the full video of the interview by clicking here!
- Building freedom into your business can take many forms.
- Learn skill sets that are transferable.
- Becoming the orchestrator of your business is key.
- Be careful about picking another lane to diversify. First, pick the right people and form strategic alliances. It’s much easier to diversify and become an expert if you have the right support systems.
- The best return on an investment will always come from optimizing a business.
- Diversifying into real estate is a common avenue for dentists looking to expand their portfolio.
- The most profitable seat at the closing table is the lender’s seat.
The “who” is more important than the “what.” – Dr. David Phelps
There’s a difference between investing and speculating – Dr. David Phelps