Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 43
Hosts: Dr. Peter Boulden & Dr. Craig Spodak
Reposted from: The Dentist Freedom Blueprint Podcast w/Dr. David Phelps
- 6:12 – Where Craig found the inspiration to do something different.
- 13:29 – How to get serious about looking at your practice as a business.
- 16:30 – What makes a good leader.
- 20:15 – The difference between achievement and fulfillment (and why it’s important not to confuse the two).
- 25:45 – Why ROI isn’t the best dictator of good choices.
- 28:46 – Ways to make your practice thrive even if you’re not in an affluent area.
- 30:30 – How to out-serve, out-perform, and out-deliver the competition.
- 32:15 – What patients really want.
- 33:38 – Craig’s advice for young dentists to make those first few years really count.
All Star Smiles
“There’s room in dentistry to express yourself no matter what you want to do.” – Dr. Craig Spodak
“We’re all just buying time, so live the life you want to live; don’t worry about the ROI.” – Dr. Craig Spodak
“People are willing to pay a premium if you’re willing to give them premium value.” – Dr. Craig Spodak
“Learning what NOT to do is just as valuable as learning what to do.” – Dr. Craig Spodak