Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about our upcoming book release and the Bulletproof Summit in fall 2018!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 56
Hosts: Dr. Peter Boulden & Dr. Craig Spodak
Guest: Elijah Desmond
Watch full video of the interview by clicking here!
- There is a commonality in all successful people. It’s hunger for more.
- If you aren’t making mistakes or haven’t made one in the last year, you are playing it too safe.
- Elijah Desmond runs a Facebook page called Trapped in an Op for those professionals who want to venture from the traditional clinical setting in dentistry.
- The main issue dental teams are suffering from is drama. Either you have the wrong people or the wrong culture in the office.
- If you are lacking alignment how can you work well as a team?
- Everyone is a consultant these days.
- Business owners are more self conscious than ever with social media outlets being readily available with information.
- Stop listening to everyone else. Focus on your goals and what you want out of your career.
- There is currently a changing of hands. The older generation is passing the baton and a new generation of influencers is rising.
- What is the reason why you entered in this profession?
- For most, the number one reason to be in this profession is to make people smile.
- Focusing on the big picture and changing lives
- What is your hygienist supposed to do?
- Focus on complete oral health
- Don’t brush off hygiene checks this is where treatment is converted! You have already established a connection with these patients. They more likely to agree to recommended treatment with the help of your hygiene team.
- Dental Intel will track which Doctor/Hygienist work best together in converting over treatment.
- Mention Bulletproof Dental Practice and sign up for Dental Intel w/no activation fee.
“Magic is hard work.” – Dr. Craig Spodak
“Motivation and determination without procrastination is the key to success.” – Elijah Desmond
“The way you get to the top is by helping other people get there too.” – Dr. Craig Spodak