Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 42
Hosts: Dr. Peter Boulden & Dr. Craig Spodak
Watch the video here!
- People want to have passion & purpose, and they want to feel secure & taken care of.
- Taking care of your employees helps your business’s bottom line. It builds loyalty, let’s them know you care about them, and improves productivity.
- Millennials don’t want a manager, they want a coach. Implement strategies that speaks to their desire for engagement and self-autonomy and they’ll reward you with loyalty and hard work.
- Employees raving about their place of work on social media is a massively effective way to bring in new patients.
- The gold standard is to have an engaged workforce; people who have their brain turned on while they’re at work.
- 80% of the workforce is actively seeking another job.
- Give people parameters to express their humanity.
- The workplace has changed, and the marketplace is changing.
- Be obsessed with adding value to your patients. Your team must feel valued in order for that to happen.
Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
All Star Smiles
“What you appreciate appreciates.”
“Dentistry is service.” – Dr. Craig Spodak
“The person who adds the most value wins.” – Dr. Craig Spodak