Join our network at Bulletproof.Dental to stay in the know on all things Bulletproof!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 185
New patients are VERY important, but almost more important is focusing on KEEPING Patients. Here are 7 ways to ensure your patients stay:
1) The Post-Op Call
2) Your Level of Communication - MAKE IT EASY!
3) What would CARVANA Do? Increase the Patient Experience
4) Be the Uber/Amazon of Dentistry
5) Be Efficient with Your Patients' Time
6) Creating a Safe Environment in a Covid World
7) Stand for Something & Have Patients That Align with Your Values
New patients are not the only metrics we should be focusing on. Dr. Peter Boulden
Be worthy to be talked about. Dr. Craig Spodak
Time is a thing that we can never get back. Dr. Peter Boulden
Stand for something and have people resonate with your business. Dr. Craig Spodak