Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 47
Hosts: Dr. Peter Boulden & Dr. Craig Spodak
Guest: Dr. Paul Etchison, founder of The Dental Practice Heroes Podcast
- Self-managed teams are a great way to allow your team members authority to create – and reach – goals that benefit your practice.
- Learn more about Dr. Spodak’s practices that led Spodak Dental Group to be within the top 1% of Invisalign providers in the US.
- Occlusion, malocclusion, and crowding are incipient diseases from which problems will arise over the long term.
- High volume Invisalign production cannot be done by the doctor alone, it requires the support of the entire team.
- Your mouth isn’t optimally healthy with just the absence of caries or periodontal disease.
- Keep your focus on educating patients, not on trying to sell services.
- Your team needs to understand why you do what you do, and make sure they’re on board with your overall vision. Otherwise they’ll never help you grow and meet your goals.
- We’re in the Participation Age where employees want to come to work with their brain turned on and be part of a mission. Everyone wants to work in a culture where they can express themselves.
- Craig’s top 3 pieces of advice for dentists:
- Create a vision for your life
- Work on your leadership skills
- Focus on exceptional clinical dentistry
All Star Smiles
Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
Finding My Virginity by Richard Branson
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
Date With Destiny with Tony Robbins
“People need to be led, only ‘stuff’ should be managed.” – Dr. Craig Spodak
“Where focus goes, energy flows.” – Tony Robbins
“Be the leader you wish you had.” – Simon Sinek