Text ‘bulletproof’ to 345345 to stay in the know about all things Bulletproof, and buy the book HERE!
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 94
Hosts: Dr. Peter Boulden & Dr. Craig Spodak
Guest: Brannon Moncrief
Watch full video of the interview by clicking here!
- Starting Dentappraisal
- When did the 75% - 85% of topline revenue become the practice valuation?
- Specialty Practices
- Buy-ins and margins are substantial
- High profitability
- Level of vulnerability
- What portion of sales are from people wanting to sell their practices vs those looking to onboard a partner
- Reviving management burden
- Moving locations
- EBITDA or subjective valuations
- 7 key factors for valuation
- Revenue level and trends
- Profitability level and trends
- Type and size of patient base
- Hygiene production and service mix
- Facilities and equipment
- Opportunities for growth
- Average profitability of practices of 1.5 million and above
- Definition of EBITDA
- What is the average payment the DSO is taking after you sell?
- How private equity more often that not doesn’t help industries
- The average days on the market for a practice
- Options available on the marketplace
- Advice to the industry
- Know your revenue
- Monitor your practice
- Manage it appropriately
- What is missing from the market